The Rig Pig MOD Combo by VAMP
This past year, Vaping American Made Products (VAMP) has been making some outstanding devices centered around garnering high performance from impeccable designs and manufacturing. Following that same vein, the Rig Pig Mod Combo is an expertly coordinated kit designed to coax excellent performance from both your batteries and your build.
The Rig Pig Mod is constructed using a brass and delrin body, providing extreme structural integrity while remaining relatively lightweight. The Rig Pig accepts two 18650 batteries, which are wired in series to double the usual voltage output from 4.2V to 8.4V and send your wattage through the roof, making even mundane coils perform at unbelievable levels. The copper contacts of the battery sled help ensure a solid connection with minimal voltage drop, and the recessed top-mounted firing switch helps to prevent accidental misfires.
The Roughneck RDA has been specially designed to perform at exceptional levels alongside the Rig Pig. Instead of a traditional 510 connection, the Roughneck has large stainless steel threadings surrounding the copper positive pin; these threads install the Roughneck in the Rip Pig similarly to a 510 connection, by simply screwing it into place, but thanks to the larger-than-life threads and direct battery contact, the Rig Pig is able to push the Roughneck to levels unattainable in normal atomizers. The Roughneck has a simple three post build deck with a solid copper positive post lending to its remarkable performance. Builds installed are supported by airflow sourced from two cyclops slots on either side of the barrel; these slots can be throttled to better suit your needs by twisting the top cap. The wide bore delrin drip tip also helps ensure a cool, smooth draw, no matter how demanding the build.
Available with Black or Brass Roughneck v2 RDA.
Rig Pig MOD
- Constructed using Brass / Delrin
- Accepts Dual 18650 Batteries
- Recessed Copper Switch
- Copper Contacts
- Designed for use with Roughneck v2 RDA ONLY
- Not Compatible with 510 Atomizers
- Dimensions: 87.5mm x 57.5mm x 25.3mm
Roughneck v2 RDA
- Constructed using Stainless Steel
- Three Post Build Deck
- Copper Positive Post
- Milled Negative Posts
- 2mm Terminals
- Fully Adjustable AFC
- Deep Juice Well
- Wide Bore Delrin Drip Tip
- Dimensions: 38.4mm x 24mm
- 1x The Rig Pig Series Box MOD
- 1x Roughneck v2 RDA
- This mechanical box mod is wired in series, meaning that your maximum voltage (4.2V) will be multiplied by the number of battery cells in series, which does the same to your amperage load as well. As such, series mechanical mods require extensive knowledge and familiarity with both Ohm’s Law and battery safety/amp limits in order to be used without risk of damage to yourself or your surroundings. If you are at all unfamiliar with these two subjects, feel free to drop us a line and we’ll be happy to either provide additional information on these matters or suggest comparable alternatives, such as an unregulated device wired in parallel.
- Rebuildable Atomizers (RBAs, RDAs, etc.) are ADVANCED USER PRODUCTS and ARE NOT recommended for average users or beginners. The use and knowledge of how to properly test for shorts with a multimeter is a very important factor when building your own coils and wicks. WE DO NOT OFFER ANY WARRANTY, REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES ON ANY REBUILDABLE ATOMIZERS DUE TO THE NATURE OF THESE PRODUCTS.
- Understanding how to handle and care for Lithium type batteries is very important and should always be practiced. Lithium type batteries are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or flame if mishandled. DO NOT charge your batteries overnight or while unattended for a prolonged period of time! Always charge your batteries in a fire-proof surface/area and DO NOT expose them to high temperatures (e.g. inside your car). DO NOT expose the battery's terminals to metal objects or immerse in water/liquid. We are not responsible for any damage if there is any misuse, abuse or modification of the batteries and/or chargers in any shape or form (including pack making). Furthermore, Electric Vapor Cigarettes LLC (a.k.a. EVcigarettes.com) will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, property damage, or defect that is caused by misuse, abuse or modification of Lithium batteries and/or chargers.